Thursday, November 22, 2012

I DID NOT KNOW GOD WAS LOST


I am a person that prides himself in respecting the beliefs of others. I have written about religion before not to get attention but to offer perspective. I believe that what people chose in order to fill a void or for that matter re-start their lives is personal and if it has a positive effect it's also admirable. I do dislike it when those very same people sit from a sanctimonious position in judgement of others.

I love people that state that they "found" God or for that matter "discovered" Jesus. Those kind of statements really make little to no sense at all. I am pretty sure that God was never lost and that a lot of people are keenly aware of the existence of Jesus. Finding or discovering a new way to worship and in turn provide others with that "knowledge" is respectable until it crosses the line from friendly banter to judgmental bullshit.

I will always be respectful of others and what they believe because it's who I am. I will always hold my own believes close to the vest and privately because I consider that my right. In the end I will applaud those that try to make a difference but I will always challenge those who allow ignorance to permeate the fabric of personal space.

No comments:

Post a Comment