Thursday, October 10, 2013

OKAY THEN


I get these little news headlines on my iPhone because I like to be informed. I don't quite get why I'm still interested in government news because honestly this whole fiasco has become a joke. At this point both democrats and republicans are acting like idiots trying to figure out who gets the better share of the tang.


I read briefly that now conservatives are looking at a possible momentary increase to the debt ceiling in order to avoid default. I am disgusted by this because honestly the nation's problems cannot e solved momentarily. What about the shutdown? Perhaps I read this all too briefly and maybe my facts are wrong. The one thing I am going to say is that this government is not for the people, not anymore and no one can convince me otherwise. 

Democrats are as much to blame as republicans for what's happening. Obama did nothing of value when he had a supermajority in Senate and Democrats controlled the house. The affordable care act could have been passed, tuned, and made to help the citizens and not be used as a way to fuck the US. 

I guess I'm just trying to say, fuck temporary and do what you were elected to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment