Wednesday, October 30, 2013

MY PROBLEM WITH PAGEANTS


I have a serious problem with pageants and it centers around the mothers making their daughters look like young Washington wives and not allowing them the opportunity to be children. I was home watching TV and as I flipped channels I came upon TLC's Toddlers and Tiaras and I was shocked and appalled by what I saw.

The mothers were threatening their daughters with taking away privileges while saying that some of the other children were ugly. Did any of these "mothers" have a childhood? Were the mothers so ugly and insecure that they decided to go ahead and put a mortgage on the house so little Suzy could make them feel oh so special?

TLC is a joke of a network that is pathetic at best and this show proves it. I hate to see little girls exploited like this. I hate to see parents engage in this shameful practice, there was a father dressing like a freaking bear, what a loser. I hope this show gets cancelled and all those mothers get molested by a horny sasquatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment