Friday, October 4, 2013

OKAY TOO MUCH IS GOING ON


If you've read my blog you know I try to do as much in terms of current events as I possibly can. I just read that a man set himself on fire at the National Mall in what may have been a protest of some sort. I read that the man apparently had an accomplice whose job it was to tape the whole thing. I'm wondering what the fuck this guy was thinking.

I think that setting yourself on fire has little to no effect on policy making, if that were the case the US would be a live barbecue. This whole world is going insane, what in the hell what this guy trying to prove? If this was really a protest it only shows how low hope has sunken the last few days.

The man, as it was written of hims, is battling life threatening injuries. If this man dies, it will have been for nothing because unfortunately nothing will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment