Tuesday, June 4, 2013

KARMA, I GUESS


I am not an authority on spirituality, in fact I am far from a knowledgeable source on the topic. I do like karma a lot as far as spirituality is concerned. My reason for liking it is as simple as the definition of karma itself. Karma is that universal law that pretty much returns whatever you have given out, good or bad. To me karma is like a very real force that keeps you from being a total asshole. If you fuck up, or fuck someone up, karma takes care of it. I like the simplicity of knowing that I don't have to lift a finger for someone to pay for their shit behavior. I don't expect karma, I don't see it, it just happens on its own sooner or later. The whole point here is that you need to remember nothing in life is absolute, life is a cyclical proposition. Karma is life's spin cycle and if you mess up it will rock your ass in ways you never thought possible if you decide to act as a downdraft to others.

2 comments:

  1. A nice idea but not nearly as satisfying as the sound a knee cap makes when struck with a ball bat.I'm just sayin..... I see you haven't turned off that annoying, unnecessary word verification yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rat! I agree with you there, if I had a dollar for every time I wanted to do that I would have well over 35 dollars.Thanks for the reminder, been meaning to do that.

      Delete