Thursday, June 27, 2013

HAVING AN OPINION


I have wondered often if having an opinion is a bad thing. I don't offer it unrequested and I try to listen to others offer their point of view. I don't particularly care to impress people and shut their mouths, that's a stupid attitude. I do think having an opinion is not a bad thing but being an asshole about it really is. Often times people's opinions are a reflection of their own, miserable, nature.

I love people that say their nature is to give opinions, it usually means they want to have some attention. There is a difference between having an opinion and being an opinionated asshole. The opinionated asshole is the kind of person that no one likes or wants to sit near. I hate people that are opinionated because they are never wrong, according to themselves.

Either way, right or wrong, an opinion is like an asshole in the sense that everyone has one. Those people that have a loud and large asshole are the ones we just hate to love. This is the point where I say goodbye because honestly I grow bored with the topic of human nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment