Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WHY I LOVE SHARKS


You ever wonder what a shark is thinking? You ever wonder what a shark is thinking when it chomps down on a person's leg? I wonder sometimes about the shark thought process and it fascinates me. I think sharks are a great example of independent thought. A shark is not taken in by shiny objects in the water, in fact a shark will destroy a cage in order to get the meaty substance inside. At times sharks get really close to the shore and decide to go ahead and get some ass.

Sure sharks are not quite as bad as they were made to look in Jaws but they are still pretty badass. A shark will literally demolish a person, slowly but surely. Sharks are like nature's warning against sticking a butter knife inside an energy receptacle. Sharks will always teach you a valuable lesson in life, the lesson is not to stick your ass and hands out all the way. Sharks are not docile and they come around with bad intent. The great thing about sharks is that they are not a good delicacy, proving that they are not in this world to please us.

I once went to a restaurant in Old San Juan that served Tapas, it was called El Picoteo. I remember that I ordered these shark meat bites and split them with my cousin. Everything in the restaurant was amazing but the bites were rough and hard to eat. The point I am trying to make with this is that it's obvious sharks are not meant to be eaten. I love sharks because they just don't take shit, they don't give a shit, and they will give you all sorts of shit. I raise my glass to the shark, a badass that will eat your ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment