Friday, June 28, 2013

YA'LL, IT'S PAULA DEEN


I've been following the Paula Deen controversy because it's funny to me. Paula Deen is like that secretly evil grandmother that will mentally abuse a kid in a dark basement. I think that what's going on with her has gone too far. If your blood pressure is on the rise, please relax there's no reason to panic. I don't agree with the use of the N word in any way, shape or form. I do think that people acting surprised about is kind of ridiculous. Paula Deen is a Southern woman that grew up when segregation was legal. Why is everyone so freaking surprised?

America may have outgrown Jim Crow, but not every American outgrew Jim Crow. there are many racist individuals out there. I'm not saying that Paula Deen is a racist but if she were, it wouldn't shock me. The problem with this whole situation is that people veil who they really are and when something comes out  with regards to their true nature it shocks the world. I have news for everyone, racism is real and very much alive.

Im not really interested in Paula Deen's cooking, her shows, or her life. The fact is that she is probably a n evil bitch that slathers her husband in butter for some sort of weird sex ritual that she learned with Uncle Feely Joe. Perhaps Paula Deen is wonderful and really isn't a racist, I don't really care either way. I think everyone needs to find a worthy story to devote themselves to because honestly this is too much.

COOK WITH BUTTER YA'LL

No comments:

Post a Comment