Friday, June 7, 2013

SOY SAUCE? WHAT THE FUCK?



Some idiot kid fell into a coma after ingesting a quart of soy sauce. I think this is a clear example of how stupidity has really evolved into a plague worst than aids. The amount of salt in a quart of soy sauce is lethal when ingested all at once. My question is why did this jackass even do that in the first place? I guess it was because his friends told him to do so.

This kind of reminds me of the triple dog dare scene from Christmas Story but the difference is that this idiot was likely single dog dared instead of triple dared. The guy was in a coma for three days before waking up. According to multiple sources it took five hours to get the moron's sodium levels back to normal.

I would be interested in finding out what this nimrod dreamt about. I think it's fair to assume he was in a world where he was endlessly violated by the wasabi monster, in the poop shoot. If we were talking about a drug addict making a desperate mistake in despair, an alcoholic, or some troubled soul but this was someone that must have had some ability for rational thought.

I can't help but laugh at this kid because honestly speaking the moron did it on purpose. Let this serve as a lesson to all jackasses looking to make themselves look big. Until next time, may the salt shrink your ding a ling.

No comments:

Post a Comment