Thursday, September 6, 2012

It's good to look back in order to not do any real work




So when exactly did it become okay for news to go back as far fourteen years? If we go by the definition of news it states the following:

1) Newly received or noteworthy information, esp. about recent or important events.

Okay so It's my guess that this would apply to every subject from politics to fashion. I understand that the internet is a melting pot but I wonder if it has become a melting pot for totally unchallenged stupidity. I open my news feed in order to see what information of note was there and most of the information was either ridiculous in nature or rehashed information from years ago.

I do understand the value of something memorable but in the times we are living. Is it really necessary to talk about Rose Mcgowan's 1998 VMA dress? Maybe I have become jaded but if something is going to be labeled "news" make it it significant enough for people to take their time and actually read it. One last note to the world please ban that fucking idiot Perez Hilton, that guy is a total shitbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment