Friday, September 14, 2012

Mitt Romney is a BITCH


Okay so now that I have managed to capture your attention let me elaborate. I am not much into politics and I never have been because the truth is that to me all politicians are a bunch of bitches. I think that democrats and republicans are slaves to special interest.

I am bothered by Romney because truthfully the guy is about charismatic as testicular cancer. The pros to Mitt are........ okay then we will get back to that. I think Romney not only lacks real depth but he also  lacks abilities in areas like foreign policy. Every die hard republican will say that Romney has the ability to lead but I think before every sheep decides to drink the serum they need to realize who the hell Mitt is in politics.

Mitt lost a senatorial election to Ted Kennedy by well over 17 points in 1995. Romney also served a single term as governor of Massachusetts from 03' to 07' so that sums up his experience. I will say that his term was successful in terms of eliminating a projected deficit that was estimated in the billions. I still think Romney is a bitch.

At the end of the day Romney is a nightmare in terms of foreign policy as proven by his gaffe in London among other things. I am neither a republican or a democrat but hey what ever may the best bitch win!

No comments:

Post a Comment