Thursday, September 6, 2012

Honey Boo Boo SHIT!


I have always had an issue with reality television in part because I know that reality is rehearsed. There is a huge difference between actors putting together a nice episode of television and morons acting like bigger morons for entertainment. At this point I want to enter Honey Boo Boo into the equation. Everywhere I turn I hear about this portly nuisance and her pageant ambitions.

What I really dislike is the fact that this show airs on TLC. TLC used to be known as The Learning Channel and I would like to know what in the fuck is anyone learning from this ridiculous series. That whole family is ill mannered and disgusting and really contribute nothing to society. Honey Boo Boo is becoming something likened to Jesus apparently. I guess we should really take heed of our latest spiritual figure.

The world is really headed into the fucking toilet, Snooky the drunken whore, Honey Boo Boo the little porker fashion maven. I wonder what the fuck is next in terms of what's out there. Seriously people wake the fuck up and take this shit off the air. It's not really okay, none of it is, it's one overly rehearsed series of shit vignettes after the other. I prefer 20 more years of law and order to "real" shit.

I am going to be starting in my own series called " FUCK IT MAN"!

No comments:

Post a Comment