Thursday, September 27, 2012

WAY TO JUMP THE SHARK JOANIE


I remember watching Happy Days when I was a little boy and getting that special feeling for Erin Moran. Erin Moran was not the greatest beauty but she had this sexy smile and sweet way about her. I was kind of depressed when she went off Happy Days into a life with Chachi. Today I came across an interesting picture of Erin and her an article talking about her present state.

I have to say that to me it is quite depressing seeing her in that state. Someone that accomplished what she accomplished should not be near destitute going from motel to motel with what seems to be a band of drunken toothless idiots. I guess this is Erin Moran's version of jumping the shark. This fits with my theory that jumping a shark is not good for television nor life in general.

I won't judge or say much of anything other than this is sad but at the same time it speaks to how some people seem to have a serious ability to squander gifts and opportunities and  re-invent themselves in the worst ways imaginable. Erin Moran is 51 and she looks like a 70 year old junkie.

I am assuming that Joanie's next stop will be Celebrity Rehab where Jeff Conaway stopped looking worse prior to his tragic death. So is this the way things have to end? I hope Joanie will see some Happy Days again.

No comments:

Post a Comment