Sunday, January 27, 2013

I'M IN A FUCKED UP STATE OF MIND


I heard something today that made me want to write this entry because while funny it's true. I was told that when I am in a fucked up state of mind I need to step back and think. I never quite thought about that before, and thoughtlessness is something I will address some other time. I asked myself: What is a fucked up state of mind?

I really can't answer that question but I can certainly speculate as to what a fucked up state of mind is. I think a fucked up state of mind is that endless moment where you don't want to face your own weakness and you don't want to admit that you are wrong. I guess it's fair to say that a fucked up state of mind is that period where your head feels like exploding because you don't want to let someone else win with reason.

I have been in a seriously fucked up state of mind more times than I should freely admit but the truth is that I am human and I need to own up to that. I think it's also a fucked up state of mind to think that you can't improve your own situation or pursue a dream or goal that calls out to you. In short a fucked up state of mind is something that provides absolutely nothing and I mean nothing good or positive to your life.

My advice is that when you find yourself in a fucked up state of mind you go ahead and switch to a New York state of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment