Sunday, January 27, 2013

KARMA BITCH, KARMA


I rarely like to venture guesses at situations but the fact is that I hate Casey Anthony with a great deal of passion. I don't like to attack and malign or vilify people but the truth is that Casey Anthony is a bitch who either had something to do with her daughter's death or knew what happened at the very least. The fact of the matter is that Casey Anthony had no real remorse and was fortunate that the case against her was not built correctly. I think it's only fitting that she have to file for bankruptcy citing $792,00 in liabilities and only about $1,100 in assets. Casey Anthony only cared about her own freedom and never really showed any interest in the well being of her daughter.

I learned early on that life catches up with you when you least expect it. What happened with Casey Anthony was a miscarriage of justice and she deserves every thing she gets. A child died and no one bothered to talk about that and what it really meant. Casey became a celebrity and Baez became the next big attorney. I hate everything about Casey Anthony and I hate the fact that she has undeserved freedom. This is me speaking from the heart and perhaps surrendering objectivity but fuck it a child is dead and the bitch mother is free.

I hope Karma continues to hunt Casey Anthony because in the end she really needs to learn to hate her miserable existence.


No comments:

Post a Comment