Sunday, January 27, 2013

WHAT IS IT ABOUT CATS?


I love all animals but I think cats are somewhat depressing. I associate cats with loneliness and a point in time when you need something to help you keep your sanity. The fact is that cats end up as the custodians of older, or hoarder type people and usually it's women. I have seen articles about ladies whose homes were populated by hundreds of cats.

I read a news story about a lady whose home saw 67 dead cats removed and 99 live cats taken out. So we are talking about a total of 166 cats in this lady's home. The home, located in Wright New York, was the source of a massive and overpowering odors of feces and urine. To me this is unacceptable and despicable but at the same time it makes me wonder about cats.

I wonder if cats have some sort of power that we don't notice. I think that cats have a thing stemming back from the old days in Egypt. Perhaps cats are actually an evolved alien race trying to hatch a scheme in order to take over the earth. I think back to the Laser Cats digital short in Saturday Night Live and maybe the writers of that short got it right. I think cats will come from the planet Catnipus and try to enslave us. Who can say no?

Cats can be truly adorable and perhaps they will be the nice types of overlords. The truth of the matter is that cats do seem to have a devious agenda and it's now coming to fruition but slowly.

MEOW, MEOW, MEOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment