Monday, January 28, 2013

DRIVE BY SHOOTING GONE FANCY


In recent headlines it's been revealed that Rick Ross was the victim of a drive by shooting attempt in the Miami/ Ft. Lauderdale area. The plus size rapper lost control of his car and drove into a building. Apparently the rapper and his girlfriend were the target of some thugs and while there were no injuries but the Rolls was totaled. To be honest I really don't give much of a rat's ass about this but I will hit on some things that make me want to laugh a bit.

I will start out by saying that the next CSI show should be CSI: Thug Life. 50 Cent decided to say this was staged because he saw no holes in the car. I think that although 50 is an expert on bullet holes his ability to eliminate the obvious and formulate a theory is something short of spectacular. If you have yet to notice I am being beyond sarcastic now. I also want to touch on something else that is interesting to me.

I don't hear that much about Rick Ross at all. I hear more about 50 and other rappers even if they don't have records so that makes me wonder: What in the hell makes this so relevant? A lot of people are questioning if it's true that Ross was really targeted because after all Florida is not really on either known rap coast. I also think it's kind of funny how the whole thing was done with a Rolls, a fashion designer, and a portly jackass rapper.

The truth is that if this was staged it does nothing at all for Rick Ross because no one gives a shit about him and I am pretty sure that hasn't changed. Rick Ross is a major tool with tattoos. I am not a huge rap fan but guys like this idiot are what ruin it for others. More than likely the people that shot at "Rozay's" car won't be found and "Rozay" will get a decent insurance payout that he will in turn spend in a nice set of diamond earrings and a new set of rims for his gangsta toasta.

A suggestion to the press or the so called "press" please stop making this shit so public because it's events like this that give wannabes and maniacs ideas on how to get attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment