Tuesday, August 6, 2013

YOU LEARN


Sometimes you have to step back and look at someone else's work, in order to learn something. I stepped back recently and read the work of a fellow blogger in depth. I'll cal him the rat because that's what he calls himself. Some of his entries are longer than other and they cover a wide variety of things, from news, to blues, to life. I enjoyed the reads simply because they taught me that in blogging life, you don't have to write a million things to be clear. I like the fact that I don't necessarily agree with everything Rat writes, because it makes me think about different perspectives. I have seen people get out of the mohave simply because they don't agree, I guess ignorance works that way. I want to say to the rat, thanks, I learned a neat trick.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I am honored. Just trying to be honest with my words and my feelings.

    ReplyDelete