Wednesday, August 21, 2013

THE SOCIAL MEDIA PREDICTABLE


I love social media simply because you have so many things that you can use to entertain yourself. I am thoroughly entertained by the predictable players. A predictable player is some lame ass dude that will respond to a girl. What I like about that is the fact that all those motherfuckers are the same. Some beautiful girl accepts them or adds them and they respond with the following:


  • Yo girl, sit that shit on my face.
  • It's an honor to be amongst the list if the fortunate to call themselves your friend.
  • Sexy 
  • So hot baby, I invite you to me.
  • I love you, have an incredible day. 
  • This is for you princess of the universe.
This is better than candy crush, human nature is something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment