Saturday, August 3, 2013

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL MORNING


It's  morning on a Saturday and I'm feeling pretty good. I have made the decision to use today as a sort of journal day. The news are depressing, uninteresting and frankly they just piss me off. Why talk about reality television, murders, and politics when you can look out a window and catch a lovely view of the sun. I think politics were designed for conversation more than anything else, and I don't like to talk quite as much as I like to write. It's funny how sometimes life is so disappointing in terms of what you see in the mediums that you find yourself getting re-aqcuainted with nature and what have you. Perhaps today will be a day of discovery, and then again I will probably comeback and shoot bullets at everything I dislike.

No comments:

Post a Comment