Friday, August 2, 2013

ANOTHER ONE


It's late as hell, so late in fact that it's early. I am wondering whatever became of Japanese professional wrestler Antonio Inoki. Im pretty sure that Antonio Inoki is doing well out in Japan. I was thinking a lot about Japan since watching The Wolverine. The Japanese girls in that movie are hot, incredible to think that both the girls are first timers, talk about virgins in the business. I am wondering if anyone will ever fill Hugh Jackman's shoes. This guy can play Peter Allen and Wolverine, what a feat. It will be interesting to see if there's ever an actress that can play Judy Garland and Wonder Woman. Funny thing, Wonder Woman was created by a guy in a polyamorous relationship, meaning the guy was like a 1930's player extreme. I think I'm going to turn in now, this entry is rambling into uncharted territory and I need clarity in my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment