Sunday, August 11, 2013

THE MYSTERY OF NICK BEEF


The long lingering mystery of Nick Beef has finally been solved. The mysterious dead man is actually some jackass that decided to buy the burial plot next to Lee Harvey Oswald's because it meant something to his history. I think it's ridiculous to do something like that in order to observe personal history. If I were Nick I would have purchased a paper or some sort of commemorative coin. This guy bought the grave next to Oswald's for a total of $167.50, in 1975, and put his stage name on there. Mr. Beef doesn't have any plans of being buried next to Oswald.

I think this is some morbid way to get attention, I don't care that he witnessed Kennedy's assassination in 1963. To me the sad thing is that he seems to identify with Oswald in some way, even if he won't admit it. If this "performer" attached importance to the actual event he would likely just write about it or talk about his early memory of that day. I think this is something of a tasteless way to get attention for yourself.

Can you imagine going to a party and meeting this guy? Hi I'm Nick Beef, alive in New York, dead in Texas, terrible lover to al my exes. To me this is ridiculous but we do live in a free country so to each their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment