Friday, October 26, 2012

WHEN SHIT GOES AWRY


This particular entry is more about when things seem to go left instead of right. I have always wondered why there seems to be a domino effect with regards to life. You wake up and it's raining, your socks are black and navy blue, you get wet when you leave and you come home to a leak, cat or dog urine, and the WiFi you paid for is working slower than dial up.

My way of dealing with things like that was basically to act like a total asshole. The truth of the matter is I was making myself and everyone so unhappy whenever I decided to complain about life being a total bitch/ ass. It's funny now that at one point I had the blood pressure of  gravely ill heart patient.

Life is difficult and it can annoy the essence away from your soul. I realized at a point in my life that should I continue to let things get to me I would expire like milk left out in the warm. I worked hard enough until I figured what the right answer was for me. I would recommend breathing and taking a step back with the knowledge that no matter the situation no two days are ever alike. It was my ability to breathe and examine that kept me alive and still does today.

No comments:

Post a Comment