Friday, October 26, 2012

RULES TO LIVE BY



I have a set of rules that I like to live by simply because they work as a compass for my days. I don't like to impose rules because they hinder individuality. I have compiled a list of rules that I use that help me a great deal.

My Rules to Live By

  1. When in a Zoo stare at the meanest looking Gorilla and see if he will want to pick a fight.
  2. Run a red light when no one is coming because it will make you feel like you broke the law and in some ways you did.
  3. Make sure you have a crooked and toothy smile when looking at a person you don't know.
  4. Always take the time to fling a bag of dog shit at the door of someone that has hurt you. That person will suffer just by smelling the shit.
  5. Pretend to fart in an elevator in order to preserve personal space and dignity.
  6. Never ever throw plates in the floor unless you are doing so in order to get attention.
  7. Always make sure you tell people the truth about what you feel, it's the only way to be satisfied.
Don't follow these rules just take them as a friendly reminder that life is short and you need to create and follow your own rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment