Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Donald Trump SHUT THE FUCK UP


I used to like Donald Trump when I was a kid. For some reason his name on buildings was just cool and he was a definite pimp. I thought that his having attended NYMA was cool seeing as how my step father attended that school as well. I remember thinking that Trump Airlines was one of the coolest airlines operating in the late 80's and early 90's. I had the Trump board game as a kid  in 1989. So why do I hate his guts now?


I think it's a combination of his loud, brash and ridiculous demeanor and the fact that he will not stick to what he does best. I have to give Trump credit because like him or not he got himself out of a terrible financial crunch around 1992/1993. I will say he is a pretty admirable businessman who that took an existing fortune and turned it into a brand over a 35 year period. I still think that he needs to stick to that instead of trying to meddle in the country's affairs. 

Some people are born politicians but Trump is a born businessman/asshole/bully. Trump has no interest in the well being of others he only cares about his name being in the headlines. A day without any sort of press for this guy is like a day without oxygen. I am sure his big announcement is the whole birth certificate thing which is really just getting old. Give it up Trump, the White House will never be another resort or spa, Mar A Lago was more than enough.




No comments:

Post a Comment