Friday, October 26, 2012

SO WHAT IF I PISSED ON YOUR COFFEE



I have often heard the question "Who pissed in your coffee?" asked to people that I know. I was asked this question very recently and I have to be honest I was somewhat puzzled and decided to research the matter of coffee and urine mixed together.

I did not actually urinate in anyone's cup of coffee because I think that would require phenomenal flow control and accuracy. I do not actually suffer prostate maladies of any sort but still urinating is like rain in many ways, the golden shower is impossible to predict. I did however decide to conduct a highly scientific experiment using the basic scientific method. I hypothesized that pissing in coffee would make anyone angry.

I decided that I would then see if telling a person that their coffee had been urinated upon. In order to accomplish this I decided to go ahead and make coffee with a little flour. I decided to then add a little lemon to it as well. I told my son to try it and the told him I urinated in it. My son was disgusted and looked at my with anger. I laughed and told him that I did not really urinate in his coffee.

I noted that result and realized that pissing in someone's coffee would in fact ruin their day. The lesson is please do not piss on someone's coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment