Tuesday, April 9, 2013

THE TROUBLE WITH NARROW VISION


I have to say that  my unconventional way of looking at life makes me a tad bit impractical. I am the kind of person that believes that nothing in life is absolutely impossible and in some ways that makes me sort of an outsider in circles of normalcy. I don't know if anyone has ever stopped to really try and count the number of times they have been told they can't do something.

I won't say that I would have a million dollars if I had a dollar for every time I heard that. I will say that I would have enough to make it rain in the club, if you catch my meaning and if not please stop reading. Hearing that you can't accomplish something is hurtful and disheartening but more often than not it comes from people that are narrow minded and easily contented.

I think that narrow vision is a clear example of that theory that we only use about five percent of our brain. The human mind is a powerful tool but without vision, ambition, it's really rather irrelevant. Narrow vision makes people pessimistic, negative, and ultimately impossible to be around.

I know that this particular entry focuses on things that can't really be quantified nor examined in any way other than through studies that focus on human nature and habit. I don't really study the human mind or human behavior but I do focus on my hatred for negativity and its providers.

The trouble with a narrow mind and vision is negativity and the best response is HELLO FUCK FACE! EAT SHIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment