Wednesday, April 3, 2013

NORTH KOREA


Every time I look at a picture of Kim Jong Un he reminds me of a child that looks blankly into the heavens after being told that he cannot have an ice cream cone because of his pre disposition to diabetes. I read recently that North Korea has made it clear that they won't hesitate to launch one of their 1950's missiles if or when necessary. The problem with North Korea as I see it is that they are a lot like a dog that looks nice but you know he will bite you if you go near its tail.

I think North Korea is a serious threat just by virtue of the fact that they are so vocal about kicking ass on a nuclear world wide scale but I also believe that Kim Jong Un is not really the power behind the throne. King Jong Un is an example of a kid that was cast into an incredibly difficult situation by a zealous father trying to create a legacy in the same manner that a constipated man tries to create acceptable stool samples. Kim Jong Un looks more comfortable watching a game with Dennis Rodman than standing in front of a bunch of Generals in his unflattering outfit that I am assuming was designed by his father at some point during the great polyester shortage of 1979.

I think the real tragedy here is that this kid is lost in a world where bad decisions are encouraged as a WWDD or What would dad do?  I wonder how a 30 year old man is capable of really truly leading a nation when his only real qualification is being the owner's kid. I assume that things will only get dimmer and dimmer and that eventually one of his "uncles" will sit him on a rocket and watch him fly straight into the sun.



No comments:

Post a Comment