Sunday, June 8, 2014

SOME BAFFLING THINGS IN THIS WORLD


Sometimes I think I'm either to much of an idealist or just not meant for this world. When I think of everything that's happening now I wonder how much longer before civilization as a word and concept loses its meaning. Parents kill kids, pedophiles are on the lose, it seems like the things we craved such as equality and so on are simply reflections of wishes long unfulfilled. It's funny because for every horrid happening there's a cause that doesn't fit and twenty or so hypocrites looking to make a "change."

My writing about it may not necessarily do anything to change the reality we live in but at least it speaks to the fact the we can't fool ourselves, nor can we fool each other.

2 comments:

  1. Shared on my FB over here on the Space Coast Rick, and once again I totally agree with you !

    ReplyDelete