Wednesday, July 9, 2014

THE PERSONIFICATION OF A DOUCHEBAG



D-O-U-C-H-E-B-A-G - Engaging in the act of douchery, assuming the attitude of a bag of douche, bagging the douche and getting a disgusting douche like smell that freaks out most everyone.

This fella in the picture is a tattoo "artist" and I use the term artist very loosely. The reason why I feel he is the personification of a douchebag is because he has a holier than thou attitude. I'm writing this entry in order to cleanse my soul of all the venom that lies within. Personally I'd like for this fucker to take a needle, shove it up his ass and tattoo himself right there. Why expose him? because I can! So never go get a tattoo from the punk bitch at Atomic Tattoo in Sao Paulo, or if you see him in Amsterdam or Portugal.

No comments:

Post a Comment