Saturday, September 28, 2013

TELLING SOMEONE TO FUCK THEMSELVES HAS LOST ITS MEANING


I know the title of this entry and the picture are both kind of raunchy. I have to tell you that I think it's worth it in order to make my point. We are living in some seriously sick times. If you tell a person to fuck themselves you are not insulting them, you are giving them ideas for nasty sexy time. To say fuck off to a person is really not an insult either.

The word fuck has become the gee golly gosh of today's society, no one is offended anymore. I think we have all become desensitized in terms of filth. We are not offended by anything unless it actually hits our own preference or visual appearance. I miss the days when fuck you was a badass insult that was enough to keep people in their place.

Today when you say " fuck you" or " fuck off" it's the equivalent of the old " your mom" standard. I think part of the problem is that nothing in society is sacred. Everything now is blurred into one impossibly difficult pile of goodness. Saying fuck is almost like a compliment so in that spirit I'd like to hand out a few, nah fuck that.

No comments:

Post a Comment