Tuesday, August 6, 2013

JERRY, JERRY, JERRY..........................


I was reading an article about Jerry Sandusky's belief in his innocence. I think it's freaking funny that this guy actually believes he is some sort of saint. This guy loves young, supple butt and loves to give butt mentoring for kids. Sandusky is scum and his sudden "discovery" if God is funny as shit. People love to discover God the minute they fuck up. Pedophiles are pathetic and hateful individuals whose wolf in sheep's clothing attitude is beyond hateful. I hate Sandusky and I don't understand why he wants out of jail when he can engage in horseplay with naive young killers.

Sandusky is an asshole and no matter what letters he writes, he is still shit. What happened in Penn State is unforgivable and quite frankly this guy deserves to rot. I am sure that the letters Sandusky is getting are coming from up and coming pedophile looking to make an impact in the pageant and locker room circuit.

I think that Sandusky's story is one that will continue to be an interest piece. Perhaps Jerry will appear as Honey Boo Boo's Uncle Basement Feeler. I see Sandusky as one of those assholes that will likely become a media darling, a sort of poster boy for pedophile recovery. This guy reminds me of Sgt. Hatred from the Venture Brothers cartoon. Jerry, go pray, and please shove a shiv up your ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment